Sometimes redesigns need to happen fast! If your web team is small or needs a helping hand in preparing your website ready for its big unveil, consider contacting me for information on how I can help!
I contributed in the following ways:
- Reviewed web templates and suggested critical updates–Added missing or incomplete meta tags; implemented improvements for SEO including restructuring header tags; added the school name to page titles; created hover animations and/or colors for better usability; and more.
- Modified styles for responsive design–Updated the design of the homepage carousel to look consistent on all devices; modified content styles as necessary; and created new classes as needed to assist with the design.
- Updated .tmpl (template) files to be more useful to end-user–Changed default settings to remove unused content; added pieces that users would often be adding back in; suggested improvements for templates; and updated existing pages using Find/Replace for template options.
- Cross-checked and re-purposed content from previous website–Thoroughly checked, updated and/or documented any discrepancies between the migrated and previous content; added in new content and links as necessary; and sent daily review e-mails for status of web migration.
- Ran reports–Corrected broken links and fixed file permissions as necessary.
Thanks to Missy for sharing the following client testimonial–what an honor it was to work with her!
“You did a fabulous job, and were a real pleasure to work with. We were totally on the same page, and I would definitely consider using you again!”
Missy Monolo, Horry Georgetown Technical College
Are you thinking of updating your website or need temporary assistance with a large update to your domain? Contact me with your web goals and learn how I can assist in improving your web presence!